£2,650 per person
- All hotels 3 star minimum with breakfast
- Own room with en suite
- All internal travel including local flights and trains
- Airport transfers
- Services of guides
- All entry fees and tolls
- As much help and tuition as you want
- Farewell dinner
- International flight
- Main meals
India truly is the most magical and photogenic place imaginable
Join myself and my trusty guides on a 14 day trip to some amazing places
I will show you how I work in a relaxed and fun way and in no time you will be taking amazing pictures
Learn how to really get those shots you never thought you could
We only travel with a small group so you will always get as much help and tuition as you need
Included are review sessions and help with editing
All levels of Photographer very welcome
Complete beginner? No Problem
I promise you will soon be taking wonderful pictures
Contact me today for a chat and get ready for a great adventure !
- DAY 1 Arrive Delhi and transfer to hotel, followed by welcome, introductions and briefing
- DAY 2 City Walk including Markets and hidden Alleyways
- DAY 3 In the morning we will be working with wonderful kids in the Delhi Slums. The pics here will be some of the best you will ever take! After lunch we leave Delhi to drive to Agra.
- DAY 4 Up early for a sunrise pic over the Taj Mahal, shot from across the river for a beautiful view. Then we are off to Bhangarh Fort which is described as the most haunted place in India! Don't worry we will be in daylight but still expect a special atmosphere and great photos. After this we drive to Jaipur.
- DAY 5 In the morning we take a walk around the pink city walls and local markets. After lunch we visit The Monkey Temple, a very special place for great pics and hands on with baby monkeys! After this we head to Pushkar..... Phew!
- DAY 6 A relaxing day in Pushkar around the lake and Ghats
- DAY 7 Morning in Pushkar and then we drive to Jodhpur
- DAY 8 Exploring the Blue City of Jodhpur, wonderful colours everywhere
- DAY 9 Internal Flight to Varanasi
- DAY 10/11/12 We will be in Varanasi for these 3 days... Possibly the most incredible place in India! You will see and photograph amazing sites and even more amazing people, We will also be taking a sunrise boat ride to photograph the morning prayers... Not to be missed! The eve of 12th day we board an overnight sleeper train back to Delhi, a brilliant experience!
- DAY 13 Back in Delhi for a day of image reviews and relaxing
- DAY 14 A free day in Delhi to go shopping :) In the evening I will host a farewell dinner, Black Tie optional :)
- DAY 15 Sadly its time to leave but you will have amazing memories and wonderful pictures