- All hotels 3 star minimum with breakfast
- Own room with en suite
- All internal travel including local flights and trains
- Airport transfers
- Services of guides
- All entry fees and tolls
- As much help and tuition as you want
- Farewell dinner
- International flight
- Main meals
India truly is the most magical and photogenic place imaginable
As a Photographer nowhere excites or inspires me more, from the beautiful colours to the truly incredible people
India never fails to deliver !
Join myself and my fabulous guide on a 14 day adventure to some amazing places
I will show you how I work in a relaxed and fun way and in no time you will be taking amazing pictures
Learn how to really get those shots you never thought you could
We go beyond the normal tourist routes to experience real life and your pictures will mean so much more
We only travel with a small group so you will always get as much help and tuition as you need
Included are review sessions and help with editing
All levels of Photographer very welcome and you do not need a fancy camera !
Complete beginner? No Problem
I promise you will soon be taking wonderful pictures
Contact me today for a chat and get ready for a great adventure !
- DAY 1 Arrive Delhi and transfer to hotel, followed by welcome, introductions and briefing
- DAY 2 City Walk including Markets and hidden Alleyways
- DAY 3 A full day in Agra exploring the abandoned city of Fatehpur Sikri followed by a beautiful shot of the Taj Mahal at Sunset from across the river
- DAY 4 Today we visit the slums of Delhi for an experience you will never forget, you will be photographing children with the biggest smiles you will ever see and meeting families you will never forget !
In the evening we board the overnight sleeper train to Varanasi
- DAY 5 Day one in Varanasi where you will walk along the Ghats on the banks of the Ganges for a photographic experience which just cannot be beaten !
- DAY 6 Up early for an amazing boat trip along the Ganges to photograph morning prayers at sunrise
- Followed by a hearty breakfast and a full day of exploring the back lanes of Varanasi
- DAY 7 Our last day in Varanasi and time for a walk further up the river to photograph portraits of Holy Men
In the evening we take a short flight back to Delhi
- DAY 8 A restful day as we take a day long train journey to Jodphur
- DAY 9 A day in Jodphur exploring the hidden lanes of the old blue city
- DAY 10 Day 2 in Jodphur and a visit to the fort for panoramic views over the blue city
- DAY 11 Morning drive to Udaipur the city of Lakes and Temples, Afternoon tour of city
- Day 12 A full day in Udaipur photographing the activities around the lakes
- DAY 13 Final Udaipur day and a fun day photo comp as you are given an assignment !
- DAY 14 A free day in Delhi to go shopping :) In the evening I will host a farewell dinner, Black Tie optional :)
- DAY 15 Sadly its time to leave but you will have amazing memories and wonderful pictures